CDC Diving can support work with regards to:
- Class surveys
- General visual inspection (GVI)
- Wear down readings. Shaft and rudder.
- Still photograph surveys and reporting.
- CCTV surveys and class reporting.
- Out at anchorage, CCTV, GVI inspections.
Rapid Response Shipping Unit:
- Emergency rope removal.
- Blanking of overboard valves and sea chest gratings.
- Kettle patches.
- Koffer dams.
- Sealing of stern tube gland.
- Anode change outs /welded or bolted.
- Pull shafts and rudder in the water.
- Transducer maintenance.
- Remove sea chest grids and fabrication of new ones.
Contact Us today to discuss your requirements.