CDC Underwater Services
- CDC diving services has been providing practical, but efficient diving solutions since 2006 and has gained vast experience in all aspects of diving. CDC strives to deliver excellence in all aspects of diving. CDC strives to deliver excellence the diving industry and prides itself in completing a project while adhering to good health and safety diving practices that comply with SA law and IMCA regulations.
CDC Diving can support diving work with regards to:
- Salvage,wreck site decontamination.
- Marine Civils.
- U-weld CCTV surveys and GUI inspections.
- Hydraulic cutting, Broco cutting, underwater welding.
- Concrete core drilling and grouting.
- Photographic surveys. CCTV.
- Sonar scanning / geographical plotting.
- Dam jobs, blanking, valve change outs, sluice gate repairs.
- Diver operated dredging.
CDC Diving Service believe that properly maintained equipment goes hand in hand with production and makes way better divers. DCD believe in a continuous maintenance programme, therefore, we have workshops.
One workshop is dedicated to maintaining our SSDE and containerized diving systems. The second workshop does maintenance on our diving vessels and other equipment, such as dredge pumps, hydraulic power packs etc. CDC has a vast range of specialized equipment, ranging from but which is not limited to:
- SSDE containerized diving systems.
- Side scan sonar vessels.
- Diving support vessels.
- Dredge pumps and airlifts.
- All SSDE systems contain full CCTV video and photographic equipment.
- Hydraulic equipment; pumps, grinders, drills, core drills, J.H.
- Salvage equipment and lifting bags.
- Underwater welding and Broco equipment.
- Pneumatic equipment, drills, grinders and Jack hammers.
- Containerised decompression chambers.