CDC has successfully completed four salvage operations. One being the removal of 80 tons of diesel from the fishing vessel, Baratz, that sank off Cape Recife in 30 meters of water. Another salvage was the Larianna, a 60 tonne concrete vessel that sank in Port Elizabeth harbour. CDC has a 24hr rapid response maritime emergency team.
Salvages Completed by CDC
- Baratz, Cape Recife, as well a removal of 80 tons of diesel from 30m of water.
- General wreck site clean up and equipment removal.
- Port Elizabeth harbour wreck removal.
- Jays / Syncro
CDC Diving can support salvage work with regards to:
- Floating sunken vessels.
- Wreck removal of shipwrecks.
- Rigging and lifting.
- Cutting up of wreckage and removal.
- Environmental clean up of wreck sites as well as fuel, oil and hazardous substance
- 24 hour rapid response team.