CDC prides itself with its shipping experience & is Class certified with ABS, Lloyds Register & DNV GL & can support work with regards to:
Can be completed both along side & at anchorage.
• Class surveys
• UWILD surveys
• General visual inspection (GVI)
• Wear down readings. Shaft and rudder.
• Still photograph surveys and reporting.
• CCTV surveys and class reporting.
• Leak detection.
• Damage & deformity assessment
• Rope removal
• Sea chest blanking & OBV pluggings
• General maintenance
• Blanking of overboard valves and sea chest gratings.
• Sealing of stern tube gland.
• Anode change outs /welded or bolted.
• Prop shaft removal & replacement
• Rudder removal & replacement
All work is captured via CCTV & a final technical report of all work is documented with still pics & diagrams & sent to the client.
We have a Rapid Response Shipping Unit for quick response emergencies.