CDC Diving Services can support Dredging Operation with regards to:
- Deepening of harbours.
- Sand bypass systems.
- General overburden removal.
- Dredging in hard to access places.
- Sump clean outs.
- Dredging of slipways.
- Sinking caissons into mud/sand.
- De-silting of sunken vessels.
CDC is committed to offering efficient dredging services at reasonable rates. CDC specializes in dredging hard to access places where larger dredges cannot reach. CDC has a wide range of dredging equipment and can accommodate any dredging requirements received from clients.
Dredging Projects Undertaken:
- Transnet downhaul pulley system change out.
- NSRI rail-slipway build and sinking caissons into the mud and sand.
- Larianna wreck penetration and removal of silt buildup.
- Haw & Inglis dredging to expose jetty structure.
- Transnet: Sand bypass caissons dredging.